View Single Post
Old
09-16-2013, 01:51 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
Really liked the little taste we saw of Stolarz. I think if he continues on this uptrend, he's going to be something special. I can feel it .
Looks pretty good so far. We need him to make Bob an afterthought if Bob refuses to come back down to earth..

BTW..my friend works for the staff at the WFC and he told me some funny tidbits about the training camp sessions since he worked the locker room. Nothing salacious of course and probably better to see in person..

1) In between practice sessions a rookie who remained on the ice to practice shooting was yelled at by Lavi to come off the ice so that the Zamboni could do its thing and they could get on with the next session but the rookie just continued shooting for a good while after..

2) Hartnell was being razzed by the other players when people were waiting for him to come out to practice. Saying stuff like "Scotty, Scotty..will you give me your autograph" in a kiddie or girly voice.

3) Players were charged 15 whole bucks for missing mandatory weight check

4) Flyers have a recovery room where they put on these high tech boots to draw lactic acid accumulation apparently. Before they used to use the stationary bikes or something along those lines. Found it to be an interesting tidbit...

Fiinally, no sighting of Boosh's slurpee machine or any damaged coke machines...