View Single Post
Old
11-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Tervin

vCash: 500
Selling trip for two, to Sens game

Hello everybody, I posted this on Senetors board as well.

Recently I bid for this package at an auction for sick kids, I knew I wasnít going to go myself but hoped a friend or family member could make it. Unfortunatly nobody wants it,

The round trip includes :
1) Via rail transportation voucher for two (2) return trips in comfort class. It is for the Windsor Ė Quebec city corridor.
2) Two (2) Tickets to a Senators game against Florida Panters on November 30th 2006. I think they are great tickets, Section 109, row A, seat 4 & 5. The face value is 200$ each.
3) One night Hotel accommodations. I donít know the details for the hotel, we have to call Team990 radio station since they were the ones who donated the prize.

Iím not trying to make money out of this, if I can get my money back it would be great but itís not even a priority. I would of donated part of the money anyway. Any offers are welcome, the prize value was listed at 1000$.

I would prefer a buyer from Montreal, since it would be easyier to meat and we would avoid mailing risk and delays.

Anyway, if anybody is interested, feel free to respond.

P.S. For those who are curious, the most expensive item at the auction was an original Jean Beliveau signed Jersey. It went for about 1400$.

Tervin is offline   Reply With Quote