Thread: Denmark: Danes in the NHL 2013-14
View Single Post
Old
09-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Bank

vCash: 499
Some pre-season update...

Olvier Bjørkstrand had a 1+1 in Traverse City prospect tournament(I think. And I can't find the stats site). I can't help to think he's a prime candidate to be a first cut - Believe it'll be Wednesday - not because he's one of the worst prospect but because he's in no way relevant for the Blue Jackets anno 2013/14 but a very important part of his WHL-team.

Nicklas Jensen had a 1+1 in Vancouvers prospect tournament(Again no confirmation). He'll fight to make an impression on the NHL coaching staff before getting some AHL-time.

Mikkel Boedker scored either two PP-goals last night against LA. Looks like he'll be on line with captain Shane Doan and playmaking center Mike Ribeiro.

Lars Eller looks like he EARNED his spot between the Gallies. Looks like an exciting line.

Philip Larsen has had his first game as an Edmonton Oiler. Haven't read anything to suggest he coughed during the game but anonymous is not a bad quality for D-man

Oliver Lauridsen looked slow according to Flyers posters but Gustafsson(One of the guys ahead of him on the depth chart) had some unfortunate chip-ins so I guess there's that.

Tonight Vancouver(Jensen, not Hansen), Anaheim(Andersen) and Flyers(x 2 - perhaps Lauridsen) will go at it.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote