View Single Post
Old
09-16-2013, 05:56 PM
Diamonddog01
Diamond in the rough

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
"Better by the majority" will also be subjective DD. If Horvat goes 60 points with great defense, and Nich goes 70 points with not-so-good defense, who is better? .
Certainly true. Guess we'll find out, if Horvat becomes a 40 point player with great defense, and Nich goes 70 - that's where things become a bit more clear-cut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
Demagoguery? Umm wow. I'm the one displaying the moderate viewpoint in my post addressed to NuxFan09, not you. Nor do I view the people I am speaking to on this board as less educated. If anything, the "this is X and the other stuff is fluff" stuff is the closest thing to demagoguery. Besides, what am I parroting with my support for Horvat? I can like Horvat because I like Horvat. People need to stop seeing a bias where there isn't one. Any poster on here can come to their own conclusion without being beholden to Gillis's viewpoint. Just like you have with regards to Nichushkin. It is possible.
That wasn't necessarily directed at you, but I do see a lot of posters justifying some of the poor organizational moves made over the past few years.

As for this particular decision - I recognize that it's currently personal preference, only time will tell whether it was the right move or not.