View Single Post
Old
09-16-2013, 10:00 PM
donghabs98

vCash: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Don't really care about the vets.

Leblanc was the best player on the ice. Visible on every one of his shifts. Good board work. Good hustle. He showed good offensive positioning in the o-zone. Made a couple of decent players. Got under the opponents skin. He's a battler.

Dumont: Disappointed in his game a little bit tonight. Didn't have as much jam as he usually does. I think he's an nhl player, but he's redundant on the current club. He's good depth for now.

Thomas: Has some good wheels and a nice shot. Some decent vision and hands as well. He is small though. Can't complain about his hustle, but he looked ordinary tonight. Not great, not bad. Just okay.

Dietz: He looks awkward on skates. Played a quiet game, a couple of nice dekes on the powerplay.

Hudon: He has mad skills and vision. He wants the puck. Tonight he had difficulty getting the puck on his stick. By that I mean, he would only gain individual possession if someone passed him the puck. Didn't really force a possession change along the boards. His offensive zone positioning is great, the talent is there for sure.

Tinordi: looked great. I have nothing to complain about. A couple of good reads, some good stick checks to break up a counter attack. Good gap control, solid position. The man can skate for his size.
I agree with all of this. With Dietz you can see the potential it's just a matter if him reaching that and improving

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote