View Single Post
Old
09-16-2013, 10:20 PM
EbonyRaptor

vCash: 500
Teravainen is smooth. He skates the puck around like Kaner. He has nice hands and controls the puck in a crowd pretty well. Very high skill level.

I wasn't impressed with Saad at center. I'm all for giving him more time though. It will take more than a week before he's playing center like he needs to - if he ever does.

I thought Kruger looked pretty good. Maybe he'll end up being the best option at 2C.

Morin has a knack for getting in scoring positions. I think he has a good chance.

Hayes looks like he has better endurance which was a problem when he played some games a couple years ago. Good enough straight line speed like he showed on the goal tonight. But his skating still looks a little cumbersome to me. He's showing better than I expected though. Keeping fingers crossed.

Shalunov didn't look as fast as he did when he played for Russia in the u20. Looked to be floating too much and too easily knocked off his skates.

LeBlanc looked pretty good. Looks like he's one of those heady players that can make nifty plays.

Fournier is a nice skater. A couple years down the road and he might be in the Hawks plans.

Didn't notice Clendening or Danault. Saw McNeill, Hartmann and Stanton a few times but nothing outstanding.

EbonyRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote