Thread: Post-Game Talk: Devils 2 Rangers 1 [9/16/2013]
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2013, 09:09 AM
Blue Blooded

vCash: 500
A loss, WTF!? Fire Torts AV!!!

Having accumulated a big sleep deficit already I couldn't catch this one. But going by the boxscore/comments:

Nice to see them winning the shots, but they played most of the game down 1-2 goals which makes it less impressive. Most teams outplay their opposition when they are down.

Richards seems to have had a decent game which is nice to hear. A bit worrying that Nash looked lethargic, but that could just be pre-season. If Nash struggles to start the season I really want AV to put him with Hagelin again, they seem to bring the best out of each other. Kredier seems to have been decent, but I'm not sold on that line since there is no one to drive the play. Kreider hasn't been that guy, Richards isn't more than average at it, and while Nash is decent, he is at his best when someone else does it (e.g. Stepan and/or Hagelin last year). Zucc has shown amazing skills in that area in his short time as a Ranger so maybe he is a better option than Kreider on that line.

Good to hear Moore had an impressive game. He has high upside IMO but I think he got too much credit last year, his actual results weren't all that impressive. Hopefully he can take the next step this year.

Blue Blooded is offline   Reply With Quote