View Single Post
Old
11-20-2006, 05:53 PM
go_habs_go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to go_habs_go
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathieu_habsfan View Post
It's really interesting to see that Yanic Perreault is doing really well with the coyotes of phoenix so far... 6 goals and 3 assists in only 8 games! Good for a player with a contract of 700 000 dollars a year.

what's going on with him!? 22 goals and 35 assists in 69 games last year and he's doing very well this year. Here, we have to consider that he has one of the best face off pourcentage around the league with 62.7% (that's means that he is very important when we have to win the face off). Last year, 10 power play goals and 2 ppg this year in eight games, not really really good but interesting because last year the second best in montreal was kovalev with 9 goals. He's not so bad in his defensive play -3 for last year and this year too.

My question is : Did Montreal made a mistake to not resign him after the season he had with the predators last year? Or it was a mistake to let him go in 2003-2004

I think he was not the kind of player that Montreal needed... I was'nt happy to see him go and I think that he would be a good fourth line center...

(sorry for the mistake i made in this text, i'm not very good in english...)

lol...i agree he is a good player, i have always liked him as well..but i really dont think you would sign Perreault to play him on a fourth line...so what? you would play him with Downey and Murray? that would be a joke..if you want Perreault he would have to be in the top 2 lines in order for him to produce..although he might of looked good in between Kovalev and Samsonov..but then again maybe not..i dont really think the Habs have the need for him.

go_habs_go is offline   Reply With Quote