View Single Post
Old
09-17-2013, 11:01 AM
bsl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
I doubt he's very tradeable right now when teams have already filled out their camp rosters and are focused on evaluating their internal options. His peak value is going to be around deadline time, if he's playing well. He's a good fit for our 4th line in the meantime. I want to see how he plays, and even if he's not really wowing, I'd wait until the deadline in the hopes of maximizing return.
When you are mediocre in a **** company, not one notices you. When the company improves drastically, the spotlight starts to shine on your ****ness.

That is what is happening to Moen. The spotlight is now on him.

It is very, very difficult, especially with no money worries, to re motivate yourself in your profession, once you start gliding.

I have done it only once, and money worries were definitely motivation, along with pride, and most importantly, joining an elite office. It was still really hard to stop drifting and turn it around. Really hard. Imagine how much tougher it would be in NHL.

I think Moen does not give a **** really.

I want him off the Habs, as we start contending next year. Elite, in any profession, means no drifters. Moen's a drifter.

bsl is offline   Reply With Quote