View Single Post
Old
09-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Hiesenberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfreak7 View Post
It's excellent experience for him, and it could potentially benefit the team in those nine games. Before watching him at rookie camp and in the preseason, I thought there was no chance (or reason) for him to get his 9 games. I didn't think he had the composure, poise, or confidence to handle the pro game yet, but those fears are disappearing as I continue watching him. He provides a game that no one on this team has with his combination of size, aggressiveness, and mobility.

Under no circumstances should he make the team this season, but giving him a try out wouldn't be the worst thing in the world at all. We're not desperate, but if he can maintain this level of play, it wouldn't take a desperate team to have Morin in the lineup for a few games.

It's a logjam with defenders back there, but if he proves that he can match the ability of Gustafsson or Meszaros, then why not give him some time?
With the possibility of him costing games? What good is it for him to dress and sit on a bench except for 5 mins. Dress 6 d-men that can play the majority of the game.

BTW, this is how you ruin young d-men.

Hiesenberg is offline   Reply With Quote