Thread: Speculation: Who hits Waivers?
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2013, 03:40 PM
HoseEmDown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko95 View Post

Cedric Desjardins, could see him claimed if a teams loses a goalie and has nobody in the system that is NHL ready. But that would hurt, as he is right now the the only AHL goalie of us that I would describe as NHL ready.
Dana Tyrell, fast, small, hands out of stone, but great team guy that goes always 110%
Tom Pyatt, not really big, makes only 600k for next season only, smart, can play all three forward positions, goes to the dirty areas, great PKer, was in for 30points last season (in a 82game schedule), great guy, really hard worker, very consistent.

I really hope that we don't wave Pyatt, but it is a posibility.
And if Sulzer is really put on waivers I hope Tampa claims him as depth defender, that can push Brewer and Aulie for their jobs.
Tyrell, Taormina, Lee, Angeledis, Walker will have to go through waivers and I see none being claimed. Desjardins and Helenius too but can't see a team picking up a goalie this early.

Why claim a player who adds nothing new to the team? Sulzer would be the 8th D which is a claim and roster waste. I see us lolooking at a D but a younger RH one.

HoseEmDown is offline   Reply With Quote