Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Habs Cuts (28th: Dumont clears waivers)
View Single Post
Old
09-17-2013, 07:01 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Looking from a bosses point of view, it appears that somehow LL's feelings are viewed in the public but not by him personally. His girlfriend's twitter acct. comes out swinging, rings of childish spoiled brat syndrome from where I'm sitting.

Being 58 yrs. young and having 6 grandchildren, two that are teenage girls, I have my finger on the pulse so to speak. That said, possibly people closer to the situation have made the same read or conclusion that I deduced. Merely the thoughts of who/what/where/how it doesn't jibe the GM puts himself in a light like this for what reason.

Time to move on maybe instead of handling this case with aplomb, now it's rearing it's ugly head once again. Patience can be a great tool, possibly that's wearing thin, what these young players need remember is the choice isn't theirs to contradict.

Adults in business don't get to be GM's by being naive and childish pranks are certainly not lost on Bergevin, just a guess. Take some advice LL go back and work like your life depends on it, don't blink, wince or any other form of rebelling, cause as a boss with a sense of humor, I'm likely to let the air out of your balloon.

S Bah is offline   Reply With Quote