Early Predictions for who will still be on the roster next season?
View Single Post
09-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bialystok, Poland
Lotīs of paperwork ahead
- Very hard to say. Traded if not breaking out?
- Very hard to say at this point. Gone if young guns develop?
- Might stay for pretty cheap. Might also be dealt today.
- Gone if Lindberg shows up. Otherwise possible depth.
- Might be resigned as an AHL career guy. Injury prone
. - Stay? Either him or Haley will be held on to. Not both
l - Stay? Either him or Mashinter will be held on to. Not both
- Traded soon?? Not resigned
- Traded soon!!!
Del Zotto, M
. - Stays . Especially if Staal is gone and Moore develops. Otherwise likely traded.
- Depends entirely on Big Mac. Might co$t too much to resign
- This year will decide. Likely gone if Big Mac shows up
- Maybe an AHL/recall depth guy
- Alas, another fan favorite gone
- Depends on depth needed in the minors
- Probably gone
C- Stepan, Brassard, Lindberg, Moore/Boyle/UFA/trade
RW- Nash, Callahan, Kristo/Fast, Dorsett
LW- Hagelin, Kreider/UFA/trade, Zucc, Miller/Yogan/Hrivik
Last edited by BBKers: 09-18-2013 at
View Public Profile
Visit BBKers's homepage!
Find More Posts by BBKers