View Single Post
Old
09-18-2013, 04:40 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
Where I work they were offering Flyers tickets in Section 219A Row 6 for $62.25 per ticket (original price $124.50 per). I was considering nabbing a couple of games like I did last year but I'm going the stub hub route. I've gone to a game once on my own and just met up with people in the concourse. You get some decent single ticket finds on there. I haven't really done the 1hr before game time deal...I live not too far from the stadium (NW of the city) but how often are there good deals posted and against good teams?
I wasn't really in a position to do it all that often but there was a good 2 to 3 weeks last season that I was keeping an eye on the ticket prices every game. There were good deals on there pretty often and for that price you could get tickets in sections 112-114, 124, 101,102 or even club box about an hour before the game. Maybe not to a Flyers Penguins game though, still I went to a Flyers Caps game (Gagne's return, section 124 row 8) for dirt cheap.

This is a pic I took that accurately represents the view from seat. Had to zoom in a little cause camera's seems to make things look further away then they actually are.
Attachment 67177

If you have an iPhone you can even download the tickets to your passbook app and just have them scan the ticket right off your phone, no printing required.

Last edited by FlyersFan61290: 12-24-2013 at 06:40 PM.