Thread: Slow and Slower
View Single Post
Old
09-19-2013, 08:22 AM
macleish1974

vCash: 500
Slow and Slower

Is it me? Are my eyes bad? And I not thinking straight? But both Hartnell and Simmonds are Mr Slow and Mr Slower. I saw those games earlier this week. Both of them were sloooooooooooooooow, neither could get in on the forecheck with any regularity. Hartnell I expect to make one good play then one bad play but now, it is one good play and 3 bad ones. I know is trying but to just hand over 1st line LW??? And Simmonds, my word, bad plays bad passes and slow. Hartnell No.2 and he is handed 2nd line RW. I might as well add B Schenn to the list as well. Slow and again many bad plays and again no energy spark from any of these 3. I loved the energy of Cousins Laughton and Akeson and the good plays they made. So far only the B team
has won a game and that came from energy and hard work. It was like Cousins and Akeson were not going to Lake Placid in any shape or form. Raffl over Cousins, ok,
Raffl is 24 and Cousins is 19-20? Is that why? Cousins I thought outplayed him. And the defense so far: Eagles Defense=Flyers Defense. It is back to Homer's, as one commenter said, "Dinosaur Hockey". I hope I am terribly wrong. I guess we will see next week against NJDevils. Maybe I am tired of seeing the same old same old. As you can see I have been on this site awhile but rarely comment because everybody does a really good job of asking the right questions and everybody comes up with a really good response. I thought so far no one has addressed Mr Hartnell and Mr Simmonds.
Thank you for reading.

macleish1974 is offline   Reply With Quote