Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Habs Cuts (28th: Dumont clears waivers)
View Single Post
Old
09-19-2013, 01:14 PM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Damn I hate this site sometimes.
Don't worry, you're not alone. Therrien should get media assurances because what he says is all bull ****. Using Colberg as an example made me understand that LL, like DD, has his place penciled in for this year regardless of what happens in Pre-season. I'm glad we didn't give anyone a PTO because it would be unfair the way this organization evaluates talent. I thought LL played well against Boston and thought with some better line mates he could handle tougher minutes. Also Therien bringing up last year... Really? What does last year have to do with this year? I hope LL can find his fire to compete and push his way into this lineup.

Did anyone see a good reason to cut him? Like him not competeting, not playing well, being strides behind the play, looking out of place? I would of prefered a better excuse on Therien side, he left me needing a real explanation.

In my opinion, I think a team that makes its young players and rookies compete against the veterans for roster spots really helps the team compete at the beginning of the season. With more than 3/4 of the roster penciled in, I fear a slow start to the season.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote