Thread: Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Flyers (3-2) [W]
View Single Post
Old
09-19-2013, 01:08 PM
KreiMeARiver*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovazub94 View Post
This. I missed watching the game on Tuesday so I had a "benefit" of reading comments before I watched the game for myself. I can't believe how some of you completely dismissed McIlrath's performance (as nerves or trying to show too much) and all types of mistakes he made against Flyers. This preseason he's auditioning for the role of being first (second) in line to get a call during regular season. I'm counting that he is going to perform (much) better during the rest of preseason but there is no way to differently grade his performance on Tuesday - he should get an F for this game.

P.S. For the record I'm supportive of ALL our projects and wholeheartedly hope that all of them pan out as projected. So even though I'm annoyed with posters that 3 years after the draft still bring up other available options at that time (some of them with hindsight to beef up their argument) I don't understand how it's possible to find positives from Tuesday game. My take - (hopefully) it should only get better from now on.
I agree with this. I'm not very optimistic when it comes to McIlrath, however. He looks bad out there.

KreiMeARiver* is offline   Reply With Quote