View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 11:24 AM
Zathronas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
If that's the case, then why did he sign Briere? I mean, Eller, Gally, Galla, we have kids that need more ice time. Instead of them, Briere, an old small declining player, will apparently play on what many people view as our #1 line. Why couldn't he have gone with kids there where our depth is actually good?

Meanwhile, on defense, where we really struggled, we kept the status quo + another 5-7th Dman.

But you can't ask fans ''who would you have gotten?''. If we knew the answer to that, we'd be working for a NHL team. Who knows who was or could have been interested in coming here? Who knows what trade could have happened?
It's not fair to ask regular guys, simple fans, that question. But there's no reason to believe it can't be done.
But that's just it, we criticize signings and deals then criticize inaction. Nobody criticize results as it's too early and frankly as of now the result that we see aren't too bad.

There is nothing objective about the critics right now because IT'S TOO EARLY to tell. So as we can't see the results yet I have to ask what could have been done better, knowing someone will criticize their choice for the same reason they do since we cannot see the result of their option either.

THE ONLY changes from Bergevin we can safely talk about as we have started to see results are Bouillon and Galchenyuk. and even then result are sketchy at best.

In 3 years time I might agree with you that he's done a bad job (I don't think so but it's possible) But right now all I can say is put your money where your mouth is!

Zathronas is offline   Reply With Quote