View Single Post
09-20-2013, 10:38 AM
Lafleurs Guy
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
yeah cause I'm vinny was dying to have his buyout be taxed to ****. Yep.
I don't know what you're talking about. And it seems you don't know what you're talking about either.

Google opportunity cost and maybe you'll get what I'm saying because that post shows me that you don't.
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
PK's flatly underused by Therrien for reasons that escape me. Frankly, the Habs were very good in 12-13, but they could get even better simply by applying more Subban. Maybe the Norris will convince him.

Just having PK eat three or four minutes from the third pairing makes the defense instantly better, and since PK can do it all it doesn't even particularly matter which minutes they are.
You will get zero arguments from me here. I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now. He should be playing 27 minutes a game at least.

Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
It's not a matter of "clearing the front of the net" (IMHO an overrated attribute) as it is preventing scoring chances against (no scoring chances, no goals). Something all three are great at.
Chara and Weber are awesome at clearing the net. Yeah, I'd say it's pretty important for your goalie to be able to see the shot.

As for limiting scoring chances... sure, I don't disagree. But if you want to win you fight the battles in front of the net. We don't do this and it hurts us.

Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote