View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Mc5RingsAndABeer
5-14-6-1

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
Quick straw poll, kessel/jvr/Lupul at ~14m or nuge and hall at 12. I could probably find a terrible contract and add that onto your side but I won't because I'm not obtuse

I figured we were talking stats va stats here so I assumed nuge was 20 years old last year. Didn't know we could have an argument pointing out kadris stats and speculating the nuge's. kadri has never played more than 29 games for the leafs in a season until this year so I don know where your stat came from. Kadri in his first look as a leaf (as a 20 year old I believe) was 12 in 29 games. Nuge had 24 Pts in 40 some odd games. So ya, nuge had double the points in around double the games. Hardly twice the player
Do Leaf fans really think that Kadri is close to RNH and that he should get a similar contract?

If so, wouldn't you be happy locking him up for 7 years at only 6m? Bridge contracts are a stupid idea if you already have a stud player - you're saving money in the short term for a chance at having to pay way more in the long run (or losing the player)

Mc5RingsAndABeer is online now   Reply With Quote