View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I was on the Hainsey train for months. Oh well. The Canes did well in the late offseason scrap heap business last season, I bet this one works out for them too.

These injuries, it's never a good thing, but if any dmen are gonna get hurt, it's better that it's this group (Emelin excepted). On the off chance that all of them are out to open the season, I don't think Tinordi and a kid is enough of a downgrade from Murray-Bouillon to really hurt the team. If need be, a coach can spread some extra ice time around the top 5 and hide the kid until a vet is healthy. Therrien did it a few times last season.

A lot of smart Oiler fans seem convinced that Whitney's feet have been damaged to the point where he basically can't skate sideways anymore.
Whitney had some injuries that have wrecked what could've been a really good career. I hope he recovers but he isn't the blueliner he used to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Wtf? No we don't..
Oh, okay.

Plan the parade guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
I actually say this out loud to people minus the crying part ,

someone just SAYS the name and i go "just stop....just stop right there...i dont even even want to THINK about it"
At least we got Gomez out of it.

BTW, Peter Pocklington got six months in jail today for making the Gretzky trade. I'm pretty sure the same thing is going to happen to Gainey.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote