View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Groucho
Tier 1 Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
Quick straw poll, kessel/jvr/Lupul at ~14m or nuge and hall at 12. I could probably find a terrible contract and add that onto your side but I won't because I'm not obtuse

I figured we were talking stats va stats here so I assumed nuge was 20 years old last year. Didn't know we could have an argument pointing out kadris stats and speculating the nuge's. kadri has never played more than 29 games for the leafs in a season until this year so I don know where your stat came from. Kadri in his first look as a leaf (as a 20 year old I believe) was 12 in 29 games. Nuge had 24 Pts in 40 some odd games. So ya, nuge had double the points in around double the games. Hardly twice the player
Apparently you are obtuse, Nuge's caphit is 3.75 this season, and you're bonkers if you think Kessel won't be looking for a payday when he hits UFA.

Also Nuge turned 20 in april, so he hasn't played his 20 year old season yet. Point was Nuge had 3-4x the amount of NHL points by 19 than Kadri has had by 20... so for those of you comparing a 22 year old Kadri to a 20 year old Nuge, its apples to oranges.

Groucho is offline   Reply With Quote