View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 01:02 PM
FlyersFan61290

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnakeUS View Post
I do find that Laughton on the 4th line would seem like a waste of his talents :/. I dunno...
Lots of guys start playing 4th line, look no further then Richie. Plus Laughton projects to be a good 3C, so it's still a bottom six role. I understand wanting to leave him in juniors but if the Flyers give him a shot in the NHL then I would be completely ok with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiesenberg View Post
Well based on Dave Isaac's blog, Laughton has not played any other position than C. Seems like an unwise choice to have him be at W if he's never played there, especially at the NHL level. So given that, I'm not sure Raffl is really fighting for a spot now. Laughton seems to be battling Hall, unless there is competition between Raffl/VV.
I'm pretty sure VV is being looked at as a 4th liner who can pk, I doubt he's in the discussions for the LW spot.

Btw B Schenn never played anything but C before coming to Philly and that didn't stop them from moving him to wing with Briere two years ago. Granted his split time at wing but I don't see why they couldn't do that with Laughton too. Plus it's not like once you play one position you can never go back.