View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 01:21 PM
shogun99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Mits View Post
Quick straw poll, kessel/jvr/Lupul at ~14m or nuge and hall at 12. I could probably find a terrible contract and add that onto your side but I won't because I'm not obtuse

I figured we were talking stats va stats here so I assumed nuge was 20 years old last year. Didn't know we could have an argument pointing out kadris stats and speculating the nuge's. kadri has never played more than 29 games for the leafs in a season until this year so I don know where your stat came from. Kadri in his first look as a leaf (as a 20 year old I believe) was 12 in 29 games. Nuge had 24 Pts in 40 some odd games. So ya, nuge had double the points in around double the games. Hardly twice the player
Next season when RNH's new deal kicks in Kessel will be making about 8-9mil season. JVR has a good contract and Lupul always seems to be injured. So realistically it would be Kessel, JVR and Lupul for 17-18 million or RNH, Hall and Eberle for 18 million. If you're going to throw number out at least use what the number will probably look like when RNH's deal kicks in. I also highly doubt Kessel, one of the top young players in the game takes less then Getzlaf or Perry.

shogun99 is offline   Reply With Quote