View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 02:51 PM
Eyelanders

vCash: 500
Now that the season has started, here's my quick look at some of the top guys for the 2014 draft:

Juho Lammikko: Great hands, good shooter and handles the puck well in tight. Possesses good natural offensive instincts. IMO Could be worth of mid-round pick if he keeps playing well.

Joel Kiviranta: I like his skill level and compete level but he needs to work on his skating, and especially add some strength to it. Shows that he can shoot the puck, too.

Atte Mäkinen & Miro Mäkinen: Very similar players, but Miro plays as a center. Very competitive players, and both are also excellent skaters. Let's see how they will continue, but these two forwards may surprise.

Petteri Laakso: Could surprise some people. Good puck moving defenseman who is big and moves decently well for his size. Played last season in the Jr. B but has showed lots of poise this year.

Roope Kuhakoski: Seems to have problems with the speed of the game. Really needs to improve to be drafted even in the late rounds.

Markus Haapanen: Really solid defensively, but I don't know if there is enough offensive upside.

Matias Haaranen: Extremely skilled defenseman, but also extremely small at 5'4. He could be a really solid Jr. A defenseman, however.

Joni Tuulola: Big, pretty skilled defenseman who has to work on his defensive game and skating both ways. Interesting player with pretty good upside.

Eyelanders is offline   Reply With Quote