View Single Post
Old
09-20-2013, 04:25 PM
sandysan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
pretty sure the Pageau of this world will try to ride the crease once or twice with Murray on the ice... and it will be painful enough they wont do it again.

Everyone know he's slow and can be beat from the outside and al' but most also know the crease will leave a sheerwood taste in the mouth of those who go there too often when he's on the ice to protect it.
so your okay playing musical chairs with deficiencies ? that we can trade " beat to the outside" for " clear the net" ?

And I've always been a fan of the murray signing because having something is better than nothing and it at least gives us thew option of having tinordi in hamilton, Ideally I'd love to have a guy like murray but not as slow but that's not what some people are arguing, they are saying we are good as it is. There are guys of this ilk out there but if they are UFA the appologists scream " too expensive" and if they are not they say " cant risk the pospects" so teams keep exploiting our existant and persistant vulnerabilities and we get manhandled in the playoffs, again.

If you are fine with this, you have a far stronger constitution than I do.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote