View Single Post
Old
09-21-2013, 07:38 AM
onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
Just a few comments on previous posters

I disagree that Thomas was bad. Thomas was okay. He even had some flashes of good. I like his wheels and effort, so I'm willing to be patient with him, as he is only 21 years old. Progression in the next couple seasons is crucial for him, and will determine if he will be an nhler, or another aaron palushaj.

Holland seems to be a smart, low risk player. I don't if that will equate into an nhl career, but I feel very comfortable that Holland will make the safe play with the puck. In some sense, he reminds me of Tom Pyatt.

On another note, its almost sad to see what has become of komisarek. The decline has been incredibly steep from 2009 onwards.

I agree with your post and especially the Thomas comments.

I'd like to add:

Bournival is ahead of all the prospects to win a spot.

Collberg... Is nowhere near to being ready.

What the H has happened to Dumont?

I think Pateryn is ahead of Tinordi simply because Tinordi is still young and needs to play everyday.

Wouldn't surprise me if Nygren makes the team by the end of the season. He will be a vast improvement over Diaz and I like Diaz.

McCarron has all the tools to be an awesome player. Just what the Habs needed.

Maybe I'm completely off base but I'd keep Thomas around till the beginning of the season. The kid can skate, shoot and pass. He just hasn't clicked yet. He made a number of nice passes last night that were flubbed by his teammates.

Last edited by onice: 09-21-2013 at 08:01 AM.
onice is offline   Reply With Quote