View Single Post
Old
09-21-2013, 08:52 AM
MonkeyBusiness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebinne4pres View Post
DD looked better last night....i admit it.....but not as much as Marc Denis try to sell it to the world. But still, he still got the same problems as last year.

Here's a vid for you:

Listen to Denis and Houde on the replay......

- Houde saying that Pacioretty and DD have been really good on the forecheck????

- Récupération de rondelle......actually DD, as usual, lost his battle one-on-one and actually lost possession of the puck.....Habs got the puck from a bad play from Canes D, but according to Denis it was a great "récuperation de rondelle"

- After that, he's saying how great DD's vision is to make that really basic simple passes.

My god.....Pateryn diserve all the credits on that play.

Having said that...DD played well last night but just not as great as some would think, he still is to easy to push around along the boards! Bournival stole the show last night....and guess what....he.'s a center too with good vision, good speed, good shot and good in his own zone!!
This is what I was talking about last night before I got jumped, RDS last night made it seem as though Desharnais did everything right. Just raving about every play he made even though some of them were actually pretty simple plays that a player like Desharnais should make. Now I never said he had a bad game, in fact he had a very good game offensively. I still found that sometimes without the puck he just stopped skating, prime example would be when he got that penalty behind the net he just didn't even try to retrieve the puck.

MonkeyBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote