View Single Post
Old
11-22-2006, 01:20 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
I must be blind because I thought Kosts played pretty well, had a few good scoring chances every game and did not look out of place. Though he could use seasoning and some work his power game (he needs more strength), I didn't see any laziness, sure he blew a few defensive coverages but what do you expect when you play on a line with Sammy and Kovy?

I agree with Saks, there's nothing to cry murder about but I don't get why Carbo was so insulting towards him because I hate to break it to him but Latendresse was 10 times worse during his first 13 games. I really don't see where he was lazy, he didn't dominate but he did not look out of place at all.
I thought he played well until the last game where he seemed to be taking it easy a bit. I didn't think they would cut him so fast but with Bouillon back then it's better for him to play then sit. Plus you got to hope it sends a message to him that he's got to work harder.

I think he'll get called up again, next year is when I really start to worry about him cause he can't go to Hamilton.

If Carbo wants a harding working guy he should ask Gainey to call up Lapierre, I doubt anyone will work harder.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote