sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
Nashville is now a one pro team town!!

Sorry Titans fans, but this is good news to me

Anyone else think average attendance will go up now?
The Titans losing now, and not a week later, is the best thing that could happen to the Predators (not to mention how happy it made me). Now, the sports anchors here and the Tennessean will be forced to recognize that we play in this city, too. Hopefully others who only support one team at a time will come back and check out the team.

Also, if attendance doesn’t pick up, especially on weekdays, our marketing/PR or whoever does it, needs to go out and plaster the Predators name all over the city, on TV and radio, and in the papers. Did anyone else see the ad for the Preds today or yesterday? It was a huge (half page ad) congrats to the Titans for a wonderful season and then reminded people that there was still another team playing starting Thursday against the Coyotes. Classy enough to show they recognize the other pro team and subtle enough to say hello, we’re still here and hockey is just as exciting as football......(we all know it’s better than football!)

Walker said on his show Wednesday that they would like to see the arena full, obviously, but they won’t forget who has been there the whole time. He said they know the people who are always there and they’re the ones who will get the extra appreciation when the arena is full and always sold out. So, keep going guys, even though we complain about attendance, they know we’re there!

Hartnell has his own show now, too. It was on at the same time as Walker’s. Adam Hall was his first guest. Pretty good show. Days vary but also at 6pm on 560. It’s again next Tuesday at Bailey’s downtown on Broad.