View Single Post
Old
09-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Zetterberg-Bäckström-Alfredsson//Its time this is tried. Mårts can't chicken out. Z and Dats got all the chemistry in the world, Z and Bäckström can make it work too. Mårts wants two scoring lines, stick these two together.
Brodin-E. Karlsson//Its essential to have a right hand shot on the blueline with Bäckström. 1/3 of the plays he make is to a right handed shot. Super competent puck-skills on this pair.

Eriksson-Sedin-Sedin//They got chemistry, you don't want to mess too much with the Sedins. BÅG thought they needed a sniper, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard/seen. They need someone who goes to the net. I think Alex Steen would be an excellent option for the Sedins, but these three work together so no need to gamble.
A Edler-A Larsson//The Sedins got so many plays that are based on a right handed shot from the blueline. Adam Larsson is really coming into his own this season, and is the only RH shot option we have on the blueline besides Rundblad. I saw AL in a pre-season game, he is looking strong this year. Good size and good shots on this D pairing, all the Sedin needs!

Franzen-Jimmie Ericsson-Landeskog//Strong character checking line. Jimmie will make it work. I am going with him over Patrick Berglund right now...
Grossman-Kronwall//You need a 100% defensive competent blueline, and this pair gives us that.

Hagelin-Lundqvist-Steen//A line that can play a perfect 4th line checking game. Lundqvist ties up the dots on the big ice. Hagelin will harass D's used to the NA ice for sure. Steen is underrated. I don't think its a dumb idea to have centers playing in Europe on the big ice. You need the right plays more than you need ability.
OEL-Hedman//I don't quite like this D-pairing for 4th D duty, but I don't know... They are depth if nothing else and can chip in on any pairing if needed.