View Single Post
Old
11-22-2006, 09:57 AM
IcE ColD

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to IcE ColD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
Why is everyone saying that the "2nd line" is the 2nd line? What I saw from the last games, makes me think that the 2nd line really is the Bonk one...Kovalev is the only one of that 3rd line to get top six forward ice time...even on the pp, the "2nd line" hasn't been use entirely...Is it because we don't want to think that our 2nd line has Bonk as a center...

As for the Niinimaa-Ribeiro trade, am I happy with mr. Niinimaa? Of course not, who could, the poor guy has been so bad it's kind a sad...

But come on, why would you want Ribeiro back? He hasn't become a great player, he's still the same overated, slow, cocky but with magic hands player he was. I'm glad the team moved on, now it's time that the fans do (Just like with Theodore).
I guess you're partly right. Partly only because of all the stupid penalties we get since the beginning of the season. That is the main reason why our 2nd line doesn't get that much ice time. This and also the fact that they're not producing, so I guess when it's time to cut the bench in 3rd period, Carbo's benching them for not producing anything.

IcE ColD is offline   Reply With Quote