View Single Post
Old
09-21-2013, 11:47 PM
jntarheels

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Lake View Post
Anyone get the opportunity to go to the scrimmage today?
Me and my fiance went down there... first time I had been to a Pred's training camp or practice down there... as I am usually at work or have something else scheduled.
Someone else might have seen something i didn't, but it never looked like an actual scrimmage happened. The first part of the day was most all of the NHL roster guys with a few Milwaukee guys mixed in and was a very good practice- although like I said, my first one to see. Then the second part was basically our bottom six (+ AHL guys) and our additional D-men that are in town (with Klein and Bourque and Bartley) doing drills and working on moving the puck and carrying it out of the zone and all of that good stuff. Forsberg impressed me with his very quick hands and scoring abilities. The preseason games can be taken with a grain of salt, but after the preseason games and watching practice today, I am no more confident in our backup goalie situation than I was when I heard that we signed Hutton and he was already penned in as the backup. Hopefully, he is a little better in the games when his name is called this year.

As someone else said after the game Thursday in Tampa Bay, there was a lot of PP and PK work today.

If anyone else saw anything that I missed, please chime in.

Last edited by jntarheels: 09-21-2013 at 11:53 PM.
jntarheels is offline   Reply With Quote