View Single Post
Old
11-22-2006, 01:54 PM
baldrick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
Why is everyone saying that the "2nd line" is the 2nd line? What I saw from the last games, makes me think that the 2nd line really is the Bonk one...Kovalev is the only one of that 3rd line to get top six forward ice time...even on the pp, the "2nd line" hasn't been use entirely...Is it because we don't want to think that our 2nd line has Bonk as a center...).
That's one reason(kind of scary,lol) and who wouldn't expect a Kovalev/Samsonov line to be one of a team's top two? Performance wise the Bonk line is the 2nd line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
As for the Niinimaa-Ribeiro trade, am I happy with mr. Niinimaa? Of course not, who could, the poor guy has been so bad it's kind a sad...

But come on, why would you want Ribeiro back? He hasn't become a great player, he's still the same overated, slow, cocky but with magic hands player he was. I'm glad the team moved on, now it's time that the fans do (Just like with Theodore).
If the team was getting more goals it would probably be 'Ribeiro who?'. I was always a Ribeiro supporter until the Boston incident and his play in the playoffs.

baldrick is offline   Reply With Quote