Old
09-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
That's just what I think.

I'd prefer Bournival with DD and Briere with Pleks, Gallagher with Eller.

Bournival could retrieve pucks from corners, screen the goalie, and score garbage goals for the DD line. I think he'd compliment them nicely while adding a better defensive presence.

Gallagher - I love. But I hate him with DD/Patch. The defense on that line was atrocious. Gallagher with the kids is a line that's worked and looks good, while being responsible defensively.

Bourque and Pleks are more than capable defensively to cover for Briere on their line. Danny gives them a little more offensive creativity then they'd otherwise have.
Gio is about to return. As much as we love Bournival, we all know where it's headed. So when you put Bournival in the lineup, you have to have in mind Gio. 'Cause the guy is coming back real soon, maybe 1st game. No need to put a lineup including Bournival and then to totally change your first 3 lines when Gio comes in. Personnally, I'm not a fan of Brière and DD together. That's as soft as you can get. And I don't want to see MaxPac take all the load of the physical play on a line even if I want to see him implicate himself more, that's for sure. So if you want, put Gallagher with Eller and Galchy. But that will mean 1st line duty with Gio and Pleks and Bourque. I guess that's fine....for now.

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote