View Single Post
Old
09-22-2013, 12:17 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latgale_fan View Post
I'm not saying they didn't care, I'm just saying that their faces clearly indicate that they were frustrated from the notion alone that they COULD PERHAPS LOSE. Perhaps it's not that bad if you're a fan of that team, but indicates a certain arrogance nonetheless.
Kovalchuk was dangerous but then again it can be said about many losers... Spain was also very dangerous in the Eurobasket semi-final. The fact is that Kovi's and Tikhonov's danger didn't produce a thing. In my book if you lose a game it doesn't matter if you were or were not dangerous. You still lose.

Perhaps they were unlucky this game. It could also be true. But they didn't really play good until last 5 minutes or so.
This would be the case if each game was utterly independant from anything else. It works within a season ....

If you get thrashed 4 games in a row, or lose 4 very tight games in a row (and thus, to an extent simply variance) there is a significant difference.

Either way, it is one game. Hardly impacts upon SKA, since it is pretty clear they are going to be one of the best teams in the league during the season.

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote