View Single Post
Old
09-22-2013, 01:10 PM
habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Not freaking out about this, I think it's dumb because fans do the same freaking thing every year. Komi, Higgins, PK, Gorges, now Tinordi, heard Galchenyuk's name thrown around too...always, a new name.

But what is ridiculous is saying Tinordi is on another level and has shown more maturity off the ice than PK.
I'm not saying that, I'm just saying that captaincy is not about skill to think that your most skillful player should be captain is what I find ridiculous. Teams only do that when they suck and get a superstar like ovie and Sid the kid. Subban was never a captain of any team, Tintin was captain or carried the A(in hamilton as a rookie!!)of every team he's played on. Again I'm not saying he will be the captain this year or for the next 5 but I think he will eventually be, he's captain material subban to me is not.

No need to get mad they are opinions. I also wouldn't mind seeing gorges as a captain.

P.S: Subban is my favorite player by the way so don't think this is hating on him or anything because it absolutely is not. I will defend subban in any argument but not this one.