: Post-Game Talk:
Canes 3 - Habs 1 Tinordi's body is ready
View Single Post
09-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Join Date: May 2007
Originally Posted by
1) Sunday is suppose to be the day you skip work, not your meds...
2) I really didn't think I had to write captain "potential", next to Tinordi who's 21 years old, so I'll try to be more specific next time for your dumb ass..
3) What do I base this on?? Oh how about the fact has either been a captain or at the very least a leader at every level he's ever played? Even Harrington who while interviewed during the WJC praised Tinordi even a year after he left London, and said that if he brought some kind of leadership to team Canada, that it was because he tried to follow in Tinordi's footsteps.
4) what is with his hate on P.K??!! There's no hate whatsoever, he's our #1 D, that doesn't make him a captain, he plays just as Guy Lafleur played his, plain and simple.
2) You didn't.
3) Euhh, so? All I'm hearing is Tinordi. Do you know anything about PK? Or is it because you heard someone praise Tinordi that you're ready to see he would be a better Captain than PK? That's he's on another level?
4) Claiming Gorges and a rookie are on another level than him in terms of off ice maturity is hating whether you want to admit it or not.
View Public Profile
Kriss E's albums
Find More Posts by Kriss E