View Single Post
Old
09-22-2013, 01:53 PM
m4tt145

vCash: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
Zetterberg-Bäckström-Alfredsson//Its time this is tried. Mårts can't chicken out. Z and Dats got all the chemistry in the world, Z and Bäckström can make it work too. Mårts wants two scoring lines, stick these two together.
Brodin-E. Karlsson//Its essential to have a right hand shot on the blueline with Bäckström. 1/3 of the plays he make is to a right handed shot. Super competent puck-skills on this pair.

Eriksson-Sedin-Sedin//They got chemistry, you don't want to mess too much with the Sedins. BÅG thought they needed a sniper, that is the stupidest thing I've ever heard/seen. They need someone who goes to the net. I think Alex Steen would be an excellent option for the Sedins, but these three work together so no need to gamble.
A Edler-A Larsson//The Sedins got so many plays that are based on a right handed shot from the blueline. Adam Larsson is really coming into his own this season, and is the only RH shot option we have on the blueline besides Rundblad. I saw AL in a pre-season game, he is looking strong this year. Good size and good shots on this D pairing, all the Sedin needs!

Franzen-Jimmie Ericsson-Landeskog//Strong character checking line. Jimmie will make it work. I am going with him over Patrick Berglund right now...
Grossman-Kronwall//You need a 100% defensive competent blueline, and this pair gives us that.

Hagelin-Lundqvist-Steen//A line that can play a perfect 4th line checking game. Lundqvist ties up the dots on the big ice. Hagelin will harass D's used to the NA ice for sure. Steen is underrated. I don't think its a dumb idea to have centers playing in Europe on the big ice. You need the right plays more than you need ability.
OEL-Hedman//I don't quite like this D-pairing for 4th D duty, but I don't know... They are depth if nothing else and can chip in on any pairing if needed.
No thanks to Ericsson and Lundqvist, id rather see two of Backlund, Berglund, Kruger or Söderberg.. whoever looks best this fall