Old
09-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
LC- Yeah, and he is still only 19. Same age as Skjei.

He is doing well and looking like a good lower round pick. Compareable to say a Grachev.

Still along way to go though.

Jonathan- I think it remains to be seen if he gets an ELC. I think he needs to go in the wrong direction so to speak not to get one, he has done very well up until now. Tough to be injured 7 months, I don't even know what happened to him...
How is he comparable to Grachev who was outstanding as a lower round pick? That's a bit ludicrous to suggest, in all honesty. He's the complete opposite of Grachev, who looked like a steal before he hit a brick wall as a pro.

He needs to go in the wrong direction to get a contract? Really? That's the complete opposite of my view. He actually needs to develop and play well in the SEL to get a contract. We aren't going to give someone a deal who can't crack a SEL roster and who can barely crack an Allsvenskan roster. The injury sucks and I feel for the kid, but sometimes injuries like that decide whether someone gets a contract.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if he could crack the AHL next year. He'd likely be in the ECHL all year.

"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw