GordonGecko
Stanley Cup 2015

vCash: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megustaelhockey View Post
The project is NOT DONE.

My head is going to explode if i read more complaining about views in here. If you don't like the view from your seat, sit somewhere else. The structure of a building from the 1960s precludes every seat in the house from being a good one. That's just all there is to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megustaelhockey View Post
With that being said, I'm also advising GordonGecko and several others in these threads who have repeatedly made negative remarks about changes in views from seats in selected 200s and 400s to accept that they will not be able to see the main scoreboard. No amount of commenting on an internet message board will change the plan or affect the future business decisions made by management in any way.
Sorry to make you throw another hissy fit, but if that picture smuggled out is in section 221-222, then that's news to everyone that it could be that bad. Those are $76 seats, and no one - I mean no one expected the view to be that bad.

If the picture is from the top of the 400 deck, then that's another story - we all know that the view in the top two rows are garbage. All comes down to where that pic was taken

GordonGecko is offline   Reply With Quote