View Single Post
Old
09-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Persona5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJoshua View Post
I'm just not sure there's room for Beck right now, although I think he earns the first injury call-up. I think it's more like:

Bourque-Legwand-Forsberg
Wilson-Cullen-Stalberg
Hornqvist-Fisher-Smith
Nystrom-Gaustad-Hendricks

But if the kid can force his way into the lineup that's even better. Either way, I still think that's a definite upgrade over the way the team ended last season.
3 rightys on the same forward line. I don't see that happening. I still think the so called top line will be Horny/Fisher/Wilson with Smith/Cullen/Stalberg being the so called second line. I can see them sticking with Bourque/Legwand/Forsberg though for our 3rd line.

With the way Watson and Beck have played I hate to see them sent down but I don't see how they make the team with the Nystrom/Hendricks signings. To bad we signed Nystrom and didn't move Gaustad. I personally wouldn't mind having our 4th line be Watson/Spaling/Hendricks/Clune combos for the season.

As average as Hendricks has looked in the preseason so far his playstyle will pick up a bit in the regular season and he will show why he was signed. He is also a really good shootout guy and that is something we can use.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote