Thread: Claimed off Waivers: Oilers claim Steve MacIntyre
View Single Post
09-23-2013, 02:09 PM
J Murda
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Yeah whatever you say. I'm sure MacIntyre sitting on the bench for 58 minutes will give the Oilers the courage they need to beat the Canucks!
I agree with what Joey said here. Just having him on the bench will make everyone feel a little bit tougher and bring down the intimidation level quite a bit. It's like going to the bar with your one buddy who can beat up just feel a little safer.

I also think the Oilers are looking pretty good to beat the Nucks with or without Mac this year. I think they will have their number.

Originally Posted by JerkChicken View Post
Scurry back to the bench? How about scurry around MacIntyre and score?!

I'm sure the Canucks would be ecstatic anytime the Oilers put MacIntyre on the ice w/ the Sedin's.
I doubt Mac would be put on the ice to be a pylon in that situation. People should remember that the instigator penalty is just a rule that can be broken at any given time, and whether someone wants to fight him or not, they might not have that choice if he decided to just start throwing bombs.

Oh yeah, and the refs would blow the whistle at that point so the Sedins would have a tough time scoring.

Anyways, I am freaking excited now about this Pacific division.

J Murda is offline   Reply With Quote