View Single Post
Old
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prallchengher View Post
I suspect Pacioretty learned some techniques from teammates around him. Cammy gave him sniper tips. Cole gave him the tips on how to rehab and use his speed and power. Not sure who is giving these dekeing lessons to Pacioretty though...
last year you could see him trying to stick handle more and add some finesse to his game.

Even though it had mixed results at times, I was glad that he was trying to add that dimension to his game because it will obviously make him that much better. It's pretty rare that a player can add these features to his game (along with his sniping) at this point in one's career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Spirit View Post
Tinordi should make the team.

no way. NO WAY.

Moen,Galchenyuk and Eller the the worst Habs.
Agreed. Lot of built in bias towards Briere and Bourque. Both looked fine. Briere just makes smart plays with the puck that seem to almost lead to something. Not afraid to buzz around the net and even got a takedown!

Seasoned vets in their 30s tend not to shine in preseason but I like what I see from his game.

Bourque wasn't running people over but he was involved. Didn't shine but he was far from bad.

dackelljuneaubulis02 is offline   Reply With Quote