Thread: Post-Game Talk: NYR @ CGY: Bye Bye Stu
View Single Post
Old
09-23-2013, 11:53 PM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Of the forwards tonight I liked Fast the best. I like how he moves the puck. I like his awareness. He's calm with the puck. He makes smart plays. His line mates Boyle and Hrivik looked pretty good. Nash was okay but just trying to do all this **** on his own. Lindberg and Kristo were a bit quiet but okay.

Kreider's not getting a lot done. Richards--you know that creative spark just was not evident. Powe-Asham-Mashinter worked hard. Mashinter got a bunch of chances. Just don't know if he's got what it takes. Pyatt--I'm sure he's a nice guy--just don't like him as a player.

on Defense--Staal was solid. Del Zotto was good after he came back from the repair job--he kind of ****ed up (with Nash's help) the first goal of the game. Stralman was decent--not great. Moore was good. Falk--meh--Bickel not so hot.

Anyway to Richards--he's not looking too good to me. I don't know if it's just him or him not syncing with Nash and Kreider. Personally sticking Kristo with him seemed like not a bad idea. At least he's got a chance of keeping up with him. I'm hoping not but I'm afraid nonetheless that we're going to be regretting and not before too long Sather not amnestying him. The Richards that was a star player made plays all the time. I can't remember one play he set up all night. Some of his passes were behind--some didn't have enough zip on them. Both his linemates tonight can skate like the wind. He's like a hay wagon. WTF!

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote