View Single Post
Old
09-25-2013, 05:50 AM
glenngineer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecloser View Post
1. I'm scared about Stalberg's injury. Just what we need an injury in the preseason.

2. We have to sign Moser. I've seen both pre-season games at home and he seems like the real deal. Sign him and move Spaling and one other piece to make the space.

Gotta be done.
In regards to number 2, I went last night and while it was nice he scored, I think pretty much anyone who was skating forward with their stick on the ice could've put that one in. I like what people have said about Moser but the real deal? He's not a physical gamea changer. He didn't seem to make any plays that stood out or set his teammates up. Not trying to be difficult but what did he do that made you say that? To get rid of a guy who we know can play in the NHL in Spaling for a guy that has played 2 preseason games is a bit of a stretch for me at this point.

Even Drouin, who is highly touted didn't stand out to me last night. It wasn't until the third period that I saw him on the ice and he was skating to the bench and I saw his name so if a kid who was number 3 in the draft didn't impress, I'm not going to rid myself of an NHL player for a guy who hasn't shown me that much yet. Then again, that's just me. Maybe he did more in that first game.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote