Thread: News Article: Bergevin interview on 98.5
View Single Post
09-25-2013, 09:56 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
Plekanec was very good the year we beat out Pittsburgh and Washington. He played a lot of tough minutes against their top line and helped shut down their best players while also chipping in 11 points. Last yeat he had 4 points in 5 games, he had little help at center with Eller out and Desharnais struggling.

I think the Habs have something on offense that's good for playoff success in having 3 lines that can score, unfortunately by the 3rd game of the playoffs Eller Gionta Prust were all either out or useless and Pacioretty also played with a separated shoulder. Ryder turned into a ghost. No team can survive that many losses at one position, especially at playoff time.

As was stated above this year is not a "now or never" year but I think we have the assets to go a couple rounds and get the young guys some experience.
I never said they weren't good in the playoffs I said who's our Calder?

I agree they will go into the playoffs and gain experience but the way some write posts here they see it as now or never and that is how they judge Bergevin's signings like Murray and Brière.

Zathronas is offline   Reply With Quote