View Single Post
Old
09-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Jtown

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Street View Post
I don't think so. Preseason is there for youth to prove themselves and for the vets to get in game shape and get prepared for the regular season. So you're saying because this is preseason, we shouldn't worry about them making these same stupid mistakes 7 days from now?

What we saw the past few games is the exact same team making the exact same mistakes. With little to no difference on the back end with our D getting into trouble getting out of the zone. Meszaros alone is going to cost us a few games. He is beyond rusty.

October is going to be a very ugly month as this team has to go through the gel process yet again.

I really doubt mez is among the final 6 dmen on the team. I think this team is going to be much improved. So far Lecavlier has been exactly what we needed , and that was an upgrade at the 2c position. He is capable of being a puck handler in all 3 zones and is a world class passer.

While i doubt streit has improved our mobility on d, we do now possess another pp qb and a deadly shot from the point. With the group of dmen we have i feel we can shelter him from the tough minutes.

Lavy has played wide open the past two years, and has really left our d and goalie exposed. i think having vinny really presents lavy with some options in the pace and style we play.

Jtown is offline   Reply With Quote