Old
09-25-2013, 01:51 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux91 View Post
lol! i only read the first THREE pages and i could NOT beleive some people are "upset" with this trade, LOL the guy was NEVER going to play for us again

had such a TERRIBLE training camp, hes ALREADY 25 years old, and people keep saying "man this is gonna hurt us in 2-3 years" , WHAT?? the guy might not even BE in the NHL at ALL in the next 3 years!! i caaaant beleive how anyone could be upset with this trade, yeah its losing a D on the depth chart, but um.. id rather play weber or carle or even Brendon nash (watch out for this kid) before id want to see obyrne again

Obyrnes CEILING is to become a Mike Komisarek, and look at mike now.

I wont even mention how we got a pretty DECENT prospect who might make team canada this year, someone said (we traded a d for something we have plenty of), ridiculous. you can NEVER have too many decent prospects, thats why you have a farm system, christ thats why you have a draft!

Great Trade. I cant beleive obyrne got us a prospect and not a draft choice, i remember TWO weeks ago thinking (i wonder what draft choice obyrne gets us, 5th ... 6th??) so im pleasantly surprised.

Edit : cant imagine waking up one day , a kid from quebec who hears he's been traded to montreal, the habs probably just made this kids year
Lol im sorry but thats just creepy on my part.

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote