View Single Post
Old
01-15-2004, 12:00 PM
guzmania

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
I fault no one but certainly least of all Stitch and his staff and what they have given us. Look at our team and our system depth, if we had no injuries or scat, even simply an average amount of them then we would be amazing. I feel an elite team. Faulting injuries and systems and the rest is something to debate but I still don't see where Dave has failed us at all. Now, the special teams coaches, that is another story for me.
I don't fault DT, I was just trying to find some light at the end of the tunnel. The places where we lead the league statistically. This might be the best team built with fiscal responsibility in mind, if we could ever see it all on the ice. Ottawa and Vancouver have to be on that list too. Too many times I read that this management team is shafting the fans. We are even with Dallas, even, half way through (just imagine the high whine if that team, with that talent, were here in LA and playing at that level). What if we were 4-8-1-0 over the last 13? We'd still have the same amount of points but we'd have wins. This team is playing hard and could get better, that's the extent of what I can ask of an organization. How can I demand we get lucky too? That luck stuff has nothing to do with management. Good points Puncher.